Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our Busy Saturday

What a busy day! We started our morning in downtown New Bern for the 300th anniversary celebration. On display at the new history center was NC's copy of the Bill of Rights. Jeremy and I were excited about it but Jackson didn't seem too impressed. While waiting in line to see it, he charmed all the women with his good looks! He gets lots of attention everywhere we go!


We decided to take a break at Tryon Palace while Jackson napped.
He was pooped!

From there, we went to a family cook-out and then to a birthday party for Heath's first birthday!

Heath seemed to enjoy his bear cupcake, which was quickly decapitated. The bear's remains are on the table behind him.


Jackson finally met our friends' daughter, Alice, while at the party. She kept trying to touch Jackson.


"Mommy! She's touching me again!"
The girls can't keep their hands off of him! He's too cute!





3 comments:

  1. Ohhh--I love this. Jackson is going to make all the girls cry, but didn't expect it this early in life!! Very funny, made me laugh!! Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute-just wait for him to start talking. You will have tons to write about. I love his expressions when he squeezes his mouth. I guess that is what you would call it. Oh, just call it his cutest look. What a guy. I love you 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures! So glad to see Jackson developing his social life! It's always good to get kids together - let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete