
Jeremy, 5 months with TEETH!
We truly thought Jackson would have cut some teeth months ago, when he first started rubbing his gums on everything (toys, his fist, my shoulder)! I would do a careful inspection every morning for his first tooth but it just wasn't there. I was starting to worry until I read in my own baby book that I didn't get my first tooth until I was ten months old. Jackson will be nine months old this week. Recently, I found a picture of Jeremy at FIVE months and he's flashing two pearly white teeth. So, I guess Jackson and I are both late bloomers. Well, just when I thought we were going to have to buy Jackson some baby dentures, I finally spotted the beginnings of not one but TWO teeth! A double whammy! I'll be posting pictures as soon as Jackson cooperates with the camera!
Wow-he must have been cutting them this past weekend. I wish that I had thought to look and see! Jackson looks just like Jeremy in this picture. I sure have enjoyed playing with him these past two weeks!! I love you!!
ReplyDeleteGuess Jeremy was anxious for "food of substance" - Jackson, Nannah is making you some fried chicken, corn on the cob, cookies, chips, steak, hot dogs.....SOON! Keep working on those teeth!
ReplyDelete