Right after Jackson was born, a family friend gave us a copy of I Love You Through and Through. I've read all of the classics to Jackson at bedtime but this book is his favorite. If I move it to the bottom of the stack and attempt to read something else, Jackson will do everything in his power to get to his book. He smiles when we read it and points at the pictures. There is a line in the book that says "I love your fingers and toes, your ears and nose"--Jackson LOVES this line and when we get to this part, he will point to his nose!
That is a great book - love the picture of him looking up and smiling.
ReplyDeleteSo cute-He is changing so fast. I wish you lived next door. Love you Jackson.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he loves his books!! He's just a little doll looking at his big book.
ReplyDelete