Monday, March 21, 2011

What a mess!

We are so proud that Jackson is eating more and more table foods, despite the enormous mess he makes! He seemed to have an issue with textures for a while--crunchy things (Cheerios, crackers, Puffs) were okay but anything soft and squishy was out of the question. Now he's eating a much wider variety of foods. His favorites right now are grapes, bananas, cheese, Cheerios, Goldfish crackers, and yogurt. He's not a big fan of meat yet but seems to like deli sliced turkey. He's also drinking lots of water and whole milk. He must find it refreshing because he will usually say "ahhh" after each sip!

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture. He is so sweet. Won't be long til he wants burgers and hotdogs. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a mess, but who cares. He's a cutie. I remember when you looked like that too. I love you!

    ReplyDelete