Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Two Weeks with Grandma

Jackson had a great two weeks with Grandma. Though, we think he wore her out a bit. Playing all day can be exhausting!


They took lots and lots and lots of walks up and down the driveway and around the yard...and then back again.



Jeremy and I were able to go out to out to eat by ourselves for our 5th anniversary! This was only the fourth date night we've had since Jackson was born. It was nice to have some alone time but we really missed Jackson!



Apparently, this is what happens when we're out on a date night. Somehow, our son ends up inside a laundry basket.







2 comments:

  1. I had a wonderful time with Jackson, and ready to do it again. What I miss the most is him crawling on top of me with all his hugs and kisses. I didn't just spoil him..."he spoiled me also!" Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweetest baby, and I am pleased he gave Mommy and Daddy a night out.

    ReplyDelete