Sunday, October 23, 2011

State Fair

We took Jackson to the state fair this past weekend. He met Smokey the Bear and we're happy to report that he does not seem to be afraid of people dressed up in big furry costumes. A little confused, yes. Terrified, no. Whew!



Outside the cider booth. It was chilly that morning so Jeremy and I had to get some hot cider. Yum!



Jackson was really excited by the 500 lb pumpkin, or "punky" as Jackson says. So excited that I couldn't get him to stand still to take his picture!




At the UNC-TV tent, talking to Elmo and Cookie Monster.



Positively pooped after a long day at the fair.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you had a good time. I thought about you all. So glad you posted some pictures of it. Jackson's so funny with the pumpkin pic. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete