Jackson finally got his very own Thomas set! I predict we will be tripping over train engines for the next few years...

This year, Jackson is a pro when it comes to unwrapping presents. He loves both of his new Mater toys!


Thanks to Aunt Ananda and Uncle Gil, we now know what Christmas with the Who's sounds like. No wonder the Grinch tried to keep Christmas from coming! Next year, Zoey will be receiving something very loud from Aunt Marsha and Uncle Jeremy...

Though, Jackson
does seem to love his new drum set!
I love the drums....I wish I had thought of that!
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute with the drum set. He looks like a pro on that thing. I know your gonna get tired of it fast, but he's loving it. Glad to see you had a good Christmas. I love you
ReplyDeleteJackson seems to love the drums-I enjoyed the Christmas pictures.
ReplyDelete