Sunday, January 15, 2012

So proud!

Today, Jackson surprised both of us by pointing to and actually naming almost all of the letters on our refrigerator! We sing the ABC song to him and have tried to teach him his letters (though the flashcards have remained untouched for the past month) but we had no idea that it was sinking in. Our jaws dropped as he started naming each letter. Wow! It's truly amazing how quickly he learns.

Later on tonight, he used the potty for the first time! Yay! We were so excited and started clapping and cheering but that actually scared Jackson and he started crying. So, we're hoping that we haven't discouraged him from using the potty! Next time, we will try to tone down our excitement.

2 comments:

  1. Well...he usually likes it when you cheer him on about things. He is very smart. I saw alot from him from when I stayed with yall. Send me a video of him soon. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I have been saying, he is SMART. Isn't it fun when they surprise you with something you would never expect. His is his Papa's grandson.
    And I went to Firefox and had no problems with your blog.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete