Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Likes and Dislikes


Jackson likes:
To shut doors. He is not satisfied until they are all securely closed.
Washing his hands. Though, I think the big draw here is lots of water splashing.
Broccoli or "brocky", as Jackson would say.
Mommy's keys. He's extra excited if he also gets Mommy's phone.
Pockets. Sometimes his pockets have Mommy's keys and phone in them, sometimes they contain Hot Wheels cars.
Anything with wheels, especially if it's big and loud!
Throwing rocks in puddles.
Jackson does not like:
Mommy and Daddy singing. We must be bad because he immediately tells us "Be careful!"
His pant legs to ride up his calves. He absolutely cannot stand this! This really only happens with his pajama pants but it drives the poor boy crazy!
Macaroni and cheese.
Sticky hands.

2 comments:

  1. Jackson, I like my doors securely closed.
    I wash my hands alot and I like pockets.
    We would make good budies.

    You are such a cutie.
    I look forward to finding a new post about you.
    I think you are a lot like your Papa, he could never stand for his hands to get dirty.
    I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear your stories....keep them coming!! Love you

    ReplyDelete