Thursday, July 26, 2012
Funny Jackson sayings
Jackson's pronunciation of Mr. Potatohead: Mistuh Tato
Me: Jackson, finish your supper.
Jackson: No, just have brownie.
On another day...
Me: Jackson, try your brussel sprouts.
Jackson: It's too hot!
Me: It's not too hot.
Jackson: It's too cold!
Me: It's not too cold--it's just right.
Jackson: No thanks, Mommy.
Upon waking up from a nap, in a groggy voice:
Go to Disney World. Take Mommy's car.
Upon seeing ANY bug:
OH NO! SKEETO BITE! (mosquito bite)
After seeing a little boy jumping around in Target:
That silly boy!
It had started to thunder the other day and Jeremy and I were standing in the kitchen when Puppy went running by us, closely followed by Jackson. We always let her inside when it's stormy and I guess Jackson heard the thunder and decided to let her in himself. We found them in the laundry room, Jackson petting her head and saying "Good gull. Good gull." (good girl)
When covered up with a blanket:
Ahhh....compable. (comfortable)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww....wanting to be there soooo bad....seems like I've missed alot on him....want to take a another week and spend time with all of you soon again hopefully.....I love you!!
ReplyDeleteI want to know if he ate the brussel sprout. Cutest little boy on the planet. He has to be so much fun.
ReplyDelete