Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

 
Jackson's preschool went on a field trip today to a farm and I was able to go with them.  We weren't sure about going today because Jackson woke up with a rash, which was a reaction to the amoxicillin he had been taking for an ear infection from last week.  He seemed to feel okay this morning so we decided to give it a shot.
 
 
 
Jackson and his classmates

On the hayride with his buddy, Coyle (aka Captain America)

How lucky we were to have the Man of Steel to make sure we were all safe as we exited the hayride!

Jackson and his other buddy, Brayden, in the corn box.

 
 
By the time we left the farm, I could tell Jackson wasn't feeling well.  So, I took him back to the doctor to get checked out.  He had a slight fever and the rash was spreading.  His doctor said to stop the antibiotics and if he was feeling better with no fever by night time, to let him go trick-or-treating.  He was pitiful when we got home and I was doubtful about going out tonight but he pulled it together and seemed well enough to give it a shot.  Honestly, I wasn't sure how I was going to tell him that he couldn't go trick-or-treating.  He had been looking forward to it for a long time. 
 
Ready for trick-or-treating!

Trick-or-treat!  Actually, Jackson was saying "trick-or-treating"!

1 comment: