Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bumbo quest


For the past couple of weeks, I have been OBSESSED with getting a Bumbo seat for Jackson. He has gotten so much better with head control and I wanted him to be able to sit UP in a seat, rather than always reclining in his bouncy seat. Every time I went to Target to buy the Bumbo, the only colors they had were pink. I even braved Wal-mart only to find pink! We went to Babies 'R' Us in Greenville and they had...PINK! Target in Greenville...PINK! I finally gave in and paid $5 more for one from Amazon just so I could get something other than pink. Jackson's blue Bumbo arrived yesterday. Yay! Success! Look at our little boy sitting up!

4 comments:

  1. I think Jackson appreciates all your effort (and he will try to learn to cope with your OBSESSIONS) - : )

    This time your obsession will allow him to see the world from a different angle. He looks all grown up in the "upright" position.

    Nannah can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson looks more grown up sitting in his bumbo seat. It looks like he's saying "look what I can do!" He's as cute as a button!! Love Ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, it paid off, I would not want him to have pink. He looks so proud of his seat. Still a spittin image of his Papa when he was that age. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's getting so big! what a cutie patootie! let's get together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete