WOW--Look at that sweet smile. He is such a happy baby. I love you.MawMaw
I know why he started crying, there is a time out chair behind him. He feels threatened.
Cute pictures.....Look at you, Jackson, using those neck muscles - yeah tummy time, tummy time! Don't see enough drool drops/pours for teething, but, then again, maybe mommy and daddy are doing a good job of "mopping up" between pictures : )
Jackson will get used to lying on his tummy soon. He is just so precious. Can't wait to grab him up again.
WOW--Look at that sweet smile. He is such a happy baby. I love you.
ReplyDeleteMawMaw
I know why he started crying, there is a time out chair behind him. He feels threatened.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures.....Look at you, Jackson, using those neck muscles - yeah tummy time, tummy time! Don't see enough drool drops/pours for teething, but, then again, maybe mommy and daddy are doing a good job of "mopping up" between pictures : )
ReplyDeleteJackson will get used to lying on his tummy soon. He is just so precious. Can't wait to grab him up again.
ReplyDelete