Yea for Jackson!! I've been thinking of him today too turning 6 months old. Where is the time flying? And he's sitting up too! WOW!! I miss ya'll sooo much!! Love you
I like seeing him sitting up. Now he can see everything better. Soon he will be crawling--get the cabinet door locks and conceal all extension cords near the floor. He will be pulling at everything he can reach. He sure does have your eyes. I love you 3 MahMah
No, I can't believe it! Isn't he precious?
ReplyDeleteYea for Jackson!! I've been thinking of him today too turning 6 months old. Where is the time flying? And he's sitting up too! WOW!! I miss ya'll sooo much!! Love you
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he's sitting up watching Jeopardy!
ReplyDeleteI like seeing him sitting up. Now he can see everything better. Soon he will be crawling--get the cabinet door locks and conceal all extension cords near the floor. He will be pulling at everything he can reach. He sure does have your eyes.
ReplyDeleteI love you 3
MahMah
Goodness, his little feet look long. so cute.
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDelete