Friday, July 23, 2010

Insert Foot in Mouth

For the past few mornings when I've gotten Jackson out of his crib, I've noticed that the feet of his pajamas were wet. At first, I didn't know what was happening. Then it hit me--he has finally succeeded in getting his feet in his mouth. I just hadn't caught him in the act yet--until yesterday morning. I got him out of the crib and saw that the footies were wet again. I put him on the changing table for a clean diaper and it happened--he started licking his heel! Then he moved on to his right foot and stuck his toes in his mouth! Do you have any idea how difficult it is to change a diaper on a baby that is constantly trying to stick his foot in his mouth? I thought I was going to have to hold his feet down! Is this considered a milestone? Even if it's not, I'm kind of proud. Jackson has been working so hard on getting those feet in his mouth. Practice makes perfect, I suppose!

2 comments:

  1. Way to grow, Jackson! That's what it's all about - figuring things out! (Let us know when you've got it ALL figured out!)

    Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been expecting this. Try to get a picture of him licking his foot. Just makes him cute as he can get.
    I love you
    MahMah

    ReplyDelete