Wednesday, May 2, 2012

After dinner playtime makes for one sleepy boy

This is a picture of Jackson's bed, before bedtime tonight.  He made sure to go around his room and collect all of his sleeping buddies.  Then, as I was changing his diaper to get him ready for bed, he said "I have gas".  I was grateful for the warning.



Jackson was ready for bed tonight--he woke up early this morning, took a much shorter nap than usual, then we went outside to play after dinner:
Jackson and Daddy, walking around the yard this afternoon.

You can see that his forehead is looking better.  Up close, it's a little purple and the bruise is creeping to his inner eye.  I'm afraid he'll end up with a black eye!

1 comment:

  1. He is a smart little boy. Marsha, your yard looks so nice, what a good place for Jackson to play.

    ReplyDelete