Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bunny ears!


4 comments:

  1. It was a joy having all of you visit with us for Easter. Jackson is a beautiful baby, I had a good time showing him off to all our friends at church. Hurry back!

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cap is so cute. I want to get to know Jackson. I hope you can come home more often. Babies grow so fast and go through so many changes. Send a video now and then. I love you 3. I could tell your dad was having a good time, that was special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunny ears. Jackson is so fun!!! Hurry back to see Nannah and Papa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed seeing you all at Easter!! Jackson was a joy for all the grandparents to see for the first time, along with the rest of our relatives. That was a special holiday all by itself. Love you all, and looking forward to next month. love and kiss's to you all!!

    ReplyDelete