Okay, so it's not the biggest smile but it is VERY difficult to catch one with the camera. Jackson is smiling more and more everyday--especially in the mornings. He must be a morning person--something he did not inherit from Jeremy.
awww...he's growing so fast! I have been checking the blog regularly guys...this is a great idea. Even though it's so busy, I feel like I am able to be in touch with what's goin on! We need to do dinner soon!
Great catch! Love those first smiles!
ReplyDeleteHe's smiling because he is so content. Just like your daddy. He always looks so neat.
ReplyDeleteHappy babies, what a wonderful blessing. I can't wait to hold him again.
ReplyDeletePapa
awww...he's growing so fast! I have been checking the blog regularly guys...this is a great idea. Even though it's so busy, I feel like I am able to be in touch with what's goin on! We need to do dinner soon!
ReplyDelete