Friday, July 2, 2010

More Play Time







I know, I know...it's been a while since I've added new pictures. As you can see, Jackson has been working on his tummy time and is getting better and better!

Some interesting things about Jackson:

  • He likes it when I sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to him. Jeremy doesn't know the words to a lot of children's songs and goes with what he knows best--George Jones and Johnny Cash. Apparently, Jackson likes it. Personally, I think it may be a little early for Jackson to learn about broken hearts, prison, and drinking. Don't worry--he also likes "Keep on the Sunny Side" and "Will the Circle Be Unbroken". We'll try to push him more towards The Carter Family!
  • Jackson loves grabbing his feet and is VERY close to getting them in his mouth!
  • He has a fussy period in the afternoons and can be calmed by "Let's Make a Deal". Weird, I know. He also seems to like "The Price is Right". How can Baby Einstein DVDs compete with all of those bright lights, crazy costumes, and Plinko?
  • So far, his favorite books are Goodnight Moon and Where the Wild Things Are. I know he has no idea what we're saying, but he seems to enjoy them anyway!

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie and growing so fast. I want to see him so much. I have got to hold him one time.
    He looks so much older in his bibs.
    I love you, MahMah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson looks so cute. It looks like his hair is turning red again. Is it? Can't wait to see all of you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you, Jackson! You are really growing. So glad you are being introduced to some of the finer things in life - I'd love to hear your Daddy singing George and Johnny! Won't be long and you'll be teahing Mommy and Daddy songs! Can't wait to see you!

    Nannah
    (Love the picture with your toungue out!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie pie. (p.s. why am i not surprised that jackson has an affinity for game shows?)

    ReplyDelete