Saturday, June 18, 2011
One STEP closer!
Last night, Jackson walked for the first time while holding our hands! Yay! We've been encouraging him to try for weeks but he wasn't having it. It had to be on his terms. I don't know what came over him last night, but he must have decided he was ready. He pulled himself up and held on to my hands, put one foot in front of the other, and just took off! This morning, he walked a complete circle from the living room, through the kitchen and dining room, and back to the living room again. By this afternoon, he has walked all over the house just holding on to one hand. That's our boy! I'm a proud mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeaaaa Jackson, I knew you would do it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a guy and cute as a button.
Next time he is here we will close the gate and let him run.
Yep...He'll be running next month. Way to go Jackson!!
ReplyDelete