Friday, March 26, 2010

Growing so fast!



Just 6 weeks ago, Jackson fit perfectly in the sleeper on the left. Now he is moving on to the 3 month size (pictured at right)! This week, I pulled all of the newborn clothes from Jackson's drawers and closet and packed them away. I have to admit that it made me a little teary eyed to think that our sweet little boy is growing up! I know, he's ONLY six weeks old--I need to pull myself together! I can't get this emotional each time he outgrows a clothing size!

Speaking of growing, Jackson went to the doctor last week for his one month check-up (a little late--he was 5 weeks at the time). He is now up to 10lb 12oz and has grown one inch. No wonder those newborn diapers were starting to leak a bit! And yes, I'm also sad that he's no longer wearing newborn diapers!

2 comments:

  1. Pampers Size 1....2....3.....4.....5....
    He still has a long way to go. It is amazing to see how fast they grow. The first few years they seem to change overnight. I think all mother's get a little nostalgic when they move on to another size...you're certainly not alone in that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a big difference, I just couldn't believe Jackson has grown so much. Though in his pictures I can see a difference. Just think, in 3 months or so he may be crawling. That will be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete