
We had to come to a compromise on this one. Yes, he'll be raised as a State fan instead of Carolina. *sigh* Not that either team is anything to write home about these days anyway. Either way, he's cute in this t-shirt (on loan from Laura) and tiny socks (from Rachel)!
What is Jeremy giving up in exchange? Jackson will be trying Lexington style bbq before Eastern style...and he WILL like it better!
Somehow Jackson just doesn't look like he cares at this point.....Jackson, I think you are a cutie in any outfit!
ReplyDeleteOK, so he looks good in red. So do I, but I don't get fanatical about it. I strongly suggest that Jackson get his first CAROLINA BBQ somewhere on Franklin Street in Chapel Hill.
ReplyDeletePapa
I agree!! Carolina BBQ on Franklin St. will be better, along wearing his Carolina outfit!
ReplyDeleteWell, it is about time you saw the light Marsha. Love the shirt.... and socks....
ReplyDeleteYou know State is GREAT !!!!! Way to raise him right...
Laura
I think he is cute. Red looks good on him. Is that red hair I see? I have been watching all the pictures to see his hair color. He will just have to be an auburn haired little boy--with you, Jeremy, Papa Joe and me. Can't wait to hold him. I love your blog, what a good idea.
ReplyDelete