I LOVE seeing babies sleep with their arms up like that! He is really a cutie. So glad he had a few smiles to share with Gran. Can't wait to see that smiling face myself.
I love arms up! :)
I can't wait to get hold of him!! Can I take him home with me?
He is so sweet. I could just squeeze him.
I cant wait to love on him...........Heath says to say hello to Jackson.
I LOVE seeing babies sleep with their arms up like that! He is really a cutie. So glad he had a few smiles to share with Gran. Can't wait to see that smiling face myself.
ReplyDeleteI love arms up! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get hold of him!! Can I take him home with me?
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet. I could just squeeze him.
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to love on him...........Heath says to say hello to Jackson.
ReplyDelete